- Each accepted abstract must have at least with the presenting author successfully registered.
- A submitted abstract that does not accompany with a successful registration by the deadline will be removed from the conference program.
- The participants are allowed with no limitation on co-authorship of the abstracts. An author however, may serve at most as the presenting author on 2 abstracts in different categories.
- All co-author names must be included during the abstract submission to ensure that the names are listed and fully acknowledged in the program
- All abstract submission must be in English with the body limited to 400 words.
- Authors are strongly advised to check the accuracy of the submitted abstracts prior to the Abstract Editing Deadline. Whatever typed will be published as is.
- Preference for oral or poster presentation should be indicated during submission.The Technical Program Committee reserves the right to decide the final type of presentation on each paper, which will be confirmed to the author in written form via an acceptance notice.
- The authors hereby assign to the 18th Asian Chemical Congress (2019 ACC) all copyrights in and to the abstract named below in all forms and media, now or hereafter known, including (a) any revised or expanded derivative works submitted to the 2019 ACC by the author based on the work; and (b) any associated written or multimedia components or other enhancements accompanying the work, effective if and when the paper is accepted for publication in the 2019 ACC conference publication. The authors keep all proprietary rights other than copyrights.
Please click here to download Full Abstract Sample
Please click here to download Full Abstract Template